Teachers, staff and community organizations!
Have a great idea to support your students’ education or build a stronger Peabody community? Apply for a FoP grant!
FoP’s mission is to make grants to enhance educational activities,
foster a strong and vibrant community, and highlight Peabody School students’ and staff members’ strengths, hard work and achievements.
What to know before you apply:
- Grants are decided on during monthly Friends of Peabody/Connections’ meeting (dates below).
- Applications need to be submitted no less than ONE WEEK (or five school days if there are holidays) before these meetings. This allows the board time to review the grant, ask clarifying questions and share the grant with FoP members.
- Please consult with Mr. Sepulveda regarding whether there are existing school funds available to support your project/event/etc. before submitting a grant request to FoP. FoP funds are limited and need to go to projects that wouldn’t otherwise be funded.
- Please consider if there are ways to partner with the school to meet the needs of the request – for example, perhaps FoP could fund admission expenses for a field trip and the district could fund the buses.
- All grant reimbursements require invoices and/or receipts.
- Grants will be evaluated based on their alignment with the FoP mission (above).
If you have questions email email@example.com or speak to anyone on the current board, Chris Rafferty, Ben Howard, Janice Buck, Liz Castro and Katie Stockman.
Click here to complete the FoP grant application. If you need any help with the grant application or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Due Dates:
Sept. 29th, Oct. 27th, Nov. 22*, Dec. 22nd*, Jan. 26th, Feb. 16th*, March 30th, April 27th, May 25th
*Note that these days are five school days before the grant review meetings, but more than one week – this is due to holidays.
Friends of Peabody/Connections Meeting Dates 2022-2023:
Oct. 6th, Nov. 3rd, Dec. 1st, Jan. 5th, Feb. 2nd, March 2nd, April 6th, May 4th, June 1st